Breaking the Mold with a 29er Bike
As the first “plus” bike to hit the market, Krampus changed the way many people approach trail riding. It’s shown people the light of how high volume, large diameter tires can vastly improve the ride experience. It’s also done a bang-up job dispelling the myth that big tires make you slow.
Krampus is kind of like the opposite of a mullet: long in the front and short in the rear. With a long top tube and compact chain-stays, it takes trail-shredding abilities to the next level. A mullet may be business in the front, party in the back but Krampus makes partying its business.
Krampus is a dedicated 29+ trail bike that can go over, off of, or through just about anything in its path.
- Shimano Deore 1 x 12 Drivetrain
- Surly Dirt Wizard 29 x 3" Tires
- SRAM BB5 brakes
- Modern trail standards: dropper post compatibility, 44mm headtube, Gnot-Boost rear spacing, thru-axles, suspension corrected fork
- Compatibility with most mountain bike standards makes it the perfect parts bin bike (no rim brakes allowed though)
- Clearance for 29 x 3" tires